Constructiv – Inspiration session for Mentors
Constructiv wants to support all stakeholders in the construction sector as well as possible in terms of employment, education and welfare.
The construction sector believes in the power of the mentor. Because a good mentor creates clear added value in the learning opportunities of a company. A mentor actually acts as a catalyst: he / she ensures that the learning process runs more smoothly, from his guidance he / she is responsible for the smooth integration of newcomers in the companies and the sector. At the same time, he / she also acts as an intermediary between the floor and the office of the manager or personnel department. And finally, a mentor can pass on his accumulated experience and knowledge to the new generation. Numerous assets for a construction company, but also for the sector. That is why the function of “mentor” has for some time been given a clear role in the construction projects of the construction sector.
On the 20th March 2020 Constructiv organises an inspiration session at DronePort for their mentors where the focus will lie on “How can drones be used in construction?”.
20 March 2020
- 12:30 - 13:15
- Welcome with sandwiches
- 13:15 - 14:45
- Inspiration session
- 14:45 - 15:00
- 15:00 - 16:00
- Guided Tour DronePort
- 16:00 - 16:15
- Info internal training
- 16:15 - 17:00
- Network drink
- Senhive demonstrates SenAir counterdrone solution (C-UAV) at DronePort
- Dozens of companies pitch their case for Drones Business Architect students
- Elistair demonstrates drone tether system at DronePort
- BATS demonstrates live 3D radar system for drone detection
- Largest drone company in the world General Atomics organizes pitch rounds in DronePort