DronePort Café: testimonials of successful drone companies
From December 2020, EUKA / Flanders Make and DronePort will organize a monthly updated version of the well-known DronePort Café. Due to the current corona measurements, we are temporarily converting the concept into a digital version. During these online networking sessions of just over an hour, three leading drone companies will explain their organization and / or some use cases. Senhive, Airobot and IDRONECT will kick off on December 15, 2020. Be inspired by these successful companies and get the opportunity to ask them questions about their growth trajectory. To conclude, there is a short session by Flanders Make about research forms and opportunities and an open discussion. When registering, be sure to indicate what you would like to hear more about during this discussion or at a next DronePort Café, then we will take this into account as much as possible.
- Mirage 5, vijftig jaar in België
- Senhive demonstrates SenAir counterdrone solution (C-UAV) at DronePort
- BATS demonstrates live 3D radar system for drone detection
- Largest drone company in the world General Atomics organizes pitch rounds in DronePort
- Leerlingen Agnetencollege Peer leren over economische meerwaarde van drones