Drones for kids – STEM learning
STEM is the acronym that stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. STEM oriented workshops and courses develop key skills like problem solving, creativity, teamwork, communication, …, which provides every youngster the foundation to succeed at school and beyond in a rapidly changing world.
To encourage your children to get interested and involved in STEM topics, DronePort resident BeLegendary introduces the Drones Rookies Camps and Drones Exploration Days at DronePort Campus.
Let your kids experience how it feels to send a drone into the air, let them find out more about how these fascinating devices work and how they are integrated in today’s and future jobs.
Click here for more info on the Drone Rookies Camps (5 half days – July or August) and Drone Exploration Days (One whole day – 30/7,1/8, 13/8 or 14/8) .
- A flying start for the Drone Rookie Camps
- BATS demonstrates live 3D radar system for drone detection
- PXL, DronePort and Province of Limburg launch post-graduate Drones Business Architect
- CONFEDERATIE BOUW AND POM LIMBURG INVESTIGATE ADDED VALUE OF DRONES
- SAFIR consortium chosen to carry out U-space drone demonstrations in Belgium