The first edition of the E-Bike Festival is all about experience.
It is a unique sporting experience in Flanders, organized by W.E.MOVE, that focuses on tourists and sports enthusiasts with an electric bicycle.
The festival lasts two days and the start and end point are located at the abbey site of Herkenrode. The route has been carefully mapped out and everyone can follow it at their own pace. It is different on Sunday and Monday.
On Sunday September 15 the route will guide the cyclists along DronePort Campus in Sint-Truiden. At this inspiring location they can enjoy a coffee-break at the cozy DronePort Cuisine, or they can choose a tasteful snack at one of the food trucks which will be present at Hangar27 near the DronePort building.
As you can see, the E-Bike Festival is much more than “doing a tour”.
15 September 2019
- 08:30 - 09:30
- Welcome @Abbey Site Herkenrode
- 09:30 - 12:00
- Departure Route Part 1
- 12:00 - 13:30
- Lunch on the way
- 13:30 - 17:00
- Departure Route Part 2
- 17:00 - 18:00
- Welcome again @Abbey Site Herkenrode
- Info market, workshops
- 18:00 - 18:30
- Start Live Terrace
- 18:30 - 20:00
- 20:00 - 21:00
- Prizegiving Tombola
- 21:00 -
- BATS demonstrates live 3D radar system for drone detection
- SAFIR: One step closer to integrated drone traffic management
- Senhive demonstrates detection system with RF-technology
- Entrepreneur network One two GO on a trade mission at DronePort
- PXL, DronePort and Province of Limburg launch post-graduate Drones Business Architect