Flemish Aerospace Group – B2B Event
A FLAG Members’ Day with a twist!
The first FLAG B2B event is a great opportunity for leaders of the aerospace and defense industry to make new business connections and strengthen existing ones. Meet your potential customers/suppliers and research partners, present your company and lay the groundwork for new contracts.
With a growth in FLAG membership from 33 in June 2014, to 53 in April 2017 to 82 today, members expressed their interest to participate in a FLAG event focused on strengthening the contacts between members.
FLAG B2B makes use of a dedicated tool allowing you to book your meetings in advance.
Through this tool, in the morning participants have the chance to meet with their customers, suppliers or prospects in a matchmaking session.
In the afternoon those who are part of a potential multilateral research/development project identified through the FLAG Technology Working Groups, will take part in the kick off meeting of their project.
Why join in?
- To maximize your business connections in one place
- To meet and discuss with your peers
- To be at the heart of aeronautical developments in Flanders
More information and registration?
1 October 2019
- 09:30 - 10:00
- Welcome with coffee
- 10:00 - 13:00
- Matchmaking session
- 13:00 - 13:30
- 13:30 - 15:30
- Kick off meetings multilateral research/development projects
- Senhive demonstrates SenAir counterdrone solution (C-UAV) at DronePort
- Dozens of companies pitch their case for Drones Business Architect students
- Elistair demonstrates drone tether system at DronePort
- BATS demonstrates live 3D radar system for drone detection
- Largest drone company in the world General Atomics organizes pitch rounds in DronePort