Pitch your business for General Atomics
EUKA (DronePort) is pleased to inform you of the General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI) MQ-9B SkyGuardian Research & Development Event – Blue Magic Belgium. GA-ASI notified us that the Government of Belgium approved Belgian Defense to negotiate the acquisition of the MQ-9B SkyGuardian Unmanned Aircraft System.
As part of their commitment to Belgium and Belgian industry, GA-ASI will organize events in two separate locations. Belgian companies with proven aerospace and defense capabilities and able to provide technologies in the following areas are invited to register:
- Cutting Edge Engineering Technologies related to Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE) Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- State-of-the-art Innovative Manufacturing developments related to MALE Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Sensor data processing, automation, utilization & distribution technology developments
- Air Space Integration technologies and developments related to MALE Unmanned Aircraft Systems
To facilitate this effort, GA-ASI will conduct two panels in Belgium. These events will be held:
- Wednesday, May 15th – Liège
- Thursday, May 16th – Sint-Truiden
Please review the GA-ASI overview presentation prior to submitting your request to participate.
Thank you and we look forward to your involvement in the industry event.
- BATS demonstrates live 3D radar system for drone detection
- Flemish consortium demonstrates unique drone technology for emergency services
- Largest drone company in the world General Atomics organizes pitch rounds in DronePort
- VIDEO: (re)watch the latest presentation on the new EU drone legislation
- PXL, DronePort and Province of Limburg launch post-graduate Drones Business Architect