The European Drone Legislation
During the DronePort Café on 25th of June, we noticed a great interest in the presentation on the European Drone Legislation.
That is why we are opening up the Drone Business Architect course to a wide audience on Tuesday 12 November. Michael Maes from EuroUSC-Benelux will give a detailed explanation on the new European Drone Legislation and skeyes will give further information on Droneguide.
At 6 pm we welcome everyone in DronePort Cuisine with a drink and sandwiches. The presentations start at 7 pm in the DronePort Auditorium and will end at 10 pm.
We request a financial contribution of 25 Euro which you pay on the evening itself at DronePort Cuisine, before the start of the presentations.
Registrations are closed!
12th November 2019
- 18:00 - 19:00
- Welcome drink with sandwiches
- 19:00 - 20:20
- The new European Drone Legislation
- EuroUSC, Michael Maes
- 20:20 - 21:40
- 21:40 - 22:00
- Proximus and AIRobot conduct tests with a dedicated 4G drone network for BVLOS drone flights
- Eight drone companies pitching for investors at DronePort
- Limburg Startup organizes stakeholder meeting at DronePort
- BATS demonstrates live 3D radar system for drone detection
- VKW Limburg Working Group reflects on drones