SENHIVE Live Demo
Senhive is proud to expand its product range of autonomous remote sensors with their new SEN-AIR ecosystem.
Sen-air is a modular platform for automatic drone detection. Based on their unique knowledge in sensors, communication & energy management they are capable of detecting drone & operator in the most challenging environments.
On the 28th of August, Senhive is organising a private demonstration for their business partners at DronePort, Sint-Truiden.
28 August 2019
- 09:30 - 10:00
- 10:00 - 11:00
- Overview of the system
- 11:00 - 12:00
- Live demonstration
- 12:00 - 13:00
- Walking lunch
- A flying start for the Drone Rookie Camps
- BATS demonstrates live 3D radar system for drone detection
- PXL, DronePort and Province of Limburg launch post-graduate Drones Business Architect
- CONFEDERATIE BOUW AND POM LIMBURG INVESTIGATE ADDED VALUE OF DRONES
- SAFIR consortium chosen to carry out U-space drone demonstrations in Belgium