POSTPONED – SORA with EuroUSC-Benelux (Series 3)
The Federal Security Council has introduced additional measures to combat the corona crisis.
Following these measures, all Droneport events till April 3rd will be postponed to a later date.
We thank you for your understanding.
Recently, EASA has officially published a series of documents indicating how the new EU rules for flying in the specific category should be met with regard to the methodology for risk assessment.
You will find that it is all based on SORA. If you want to fly in the specific category from mid-next year, you should already learn how to make a SORA!
The best way to do that is to get yourself trained through this course and already apply that method to your KB-based deviations.
As the first series is already fully booked, a second and even third training course will be organised. The training will be divided into 2 modules. The basic module takes place on the 21st of March 2020 and the advanced module on the 28th of March 2020, between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m.
You can find more info about the course and registration here.
- Senhive demonstrates SenAir counterdrone solution (C-UAV) at DronePort
- Dutch Drone Center and DARPAS visiting DronePort
- BATS demonstrates live 3D radar system for drone detection
- UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY: Pitch in DronePort for the largest drone company in the world
- Elistair demonstrates drone tether system at DronePort