SORA with EuroUSC-Benelux
Recently, EASA has officially published a series of documents indicating how the new EU rules for flying in the specific category should be met with regard to the methodology for risk assessment.
You will find that it is all based on SORA. If you want to fly in the specific category from mid-next year, you should already learn how to make a SORA!
The best way to do that is to get yourself trained through this course and already apply that method to your KB-based deviations.
The training will be divided into 2 modules. The basic module takes place on the 23rd of November and the advanced module on the 30th of November, between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m.
You can find more info about the course and registration here.
- Proximus and AIRobot conduct tests with a dedicated 4G drone network for BVLOS drone flights
- Eight drone companies pitching for investors at DronePort
- Limburg Startup organizes stakeholder meeting at DronePort
- BATS demonstrates live 3D radar system for drone detection
- VKW Limburg Working Group reflects on drones