SWITCH Apero – Matchmaking
Within the ESF SWITCH project, EUKA, together with Hogeschool PXL, the Expertise Center for Innovative Entrepreneurship, is looking for a new way of workplace learning. Within this pioneering project, tailor-made switch processes are developed and employees and self-employed persons are given the opportunity to work temporarily in a different job context, in order to master new competencies.
With ESF (European Social Fund) funds, the legal and practical framework will be worked out in 2019 to make switching possible. During the past few months, various companies from the drone industry, the construction, agricultural and safety sectors were also asked to look for the right matches between the present and the required competencies. In 2020, SWITCHES will be implemented tailored to the companies.
The found matches will be announced during the SWITCH-APERO-MATCHMAKING event. Further explanation will also be given about the practical and legal side of workplace learning.
We have a match for you!
Curious to meet your SWITCH partner? Then come to our Apero event on October 15th. During the past months we have been in conversation with all interested parties and for your learning question and / or coaching offer there is an exciting match ready.
We are happy to take you to the next phase of the SWITCH project: 2020. We introduce you to your SWITCH partner, provide information about the legal framework and the administrative expectations in the project.
This event is closed.
15 October 2019
- 16:30 - 16:40
- Mark Vanlook, DronePort
- 16:40 - 17:00
- Framework of the project
- Vera Hoogsteyns and Evi Knuts, PXL College
- 17:00 - 17:30
- Match-dialogues: Meet your match!
- 17:30 - 17:40
- Looking for extra opportunities in the network!
- 17:40 - 18:00
- Network reception
- Senhive demonstrates SenAir counterdrone solution (C-UAV) at DronePort
- Dozens of companies pitch their case for Drones Business Architect students
- Elistair demonstrates drone tether system at DronePort
- BATS demonstrates live 3D radar system for drone detection
- Largest drone company in the world General Atomics organizes pitch rounds in DronePort