SWITCH Apero – Session 4
Within the ESF SWITCH project, EUKA, together with Hogeschool PXL, the Expertise Center for Innovative Entrepreneurship, is looking for a new way of workplace learning. Within this pioneering project, tailor-made switch processes are developed and employees and self-employed persons are given the opportunity to work temporarily in a different job context, in order to master new competencies.
With ESF (European Social Fund) funds, the legal and practical framework has been worked out in 2019 to make switching possible. During 2019, various companies from the drone industry, the construction, agricultural and safety sectors were already asked to look for the right matches between the present and the required competencies.
In 2020, SWITCHES are implemented tailored to the companies.
During the SWITCH APERO event an update on the project is given but we will also look for new people and companies to find and execute new matches.
Not yet involved in this project, but curious?
When you register via the form, Vera Hoogsteyns (Hogeschool PXL, the Expertise Center for Innovative Entrepreneurship) will contact you to explain the project to you and to see together how it can bring added value to you and your company.
More info on the project you can find here.
- BATS demonstrates live 3D radar system for drone detection
- Dutch Drone Center and DARPAS visiting DronePort
- PXL, DronePort and Province of Limburg launch post-graduate Drones Business Architect
- Largest drone company in the world General Atomics organizes pitch rounds in DronePort
- Senhive demonstrates SenAir counterdrone solution (C-UAV) at DronePort