Work meeting – Lions Club Alken
“Lions Club Alken Land van Wor” was founded in 2006 by a group of friends who wanted to work for the local charities. They chose to become a Lions Club because the objectives of Lions International corresponded best with their ideas.
For them It is important that every Lions Club works autonomously and that they can determine how to give substance to their objectives. From the start, Lions Club Alken Land van Wor has been a mixed club of men and women who are committed to helping children with bad luck in our community.
The “Land van Wor” in the name refers to the dialect confirmation and stop word “Wor” in order to emphasize the local connection.
On 2 April 2020 they will be inspired during their working meeting at DronePort.
2 april 2020
- 20:00 - 21:00
- Inspiration Session
- 21:00 - 22:00
- Guided Tour
- 22:00 - 23:00
- Network drink
- Senhive demonstrates SenAir counterdrone solution (C-UAV) at DronePort
- Elistair demonstrates drone tether system at DronePort
- BATS demonstrates live 3D radar system for drone detection
- Dozens of companies pitch their case for Drones Business Architect students
- Leerlingen Agnetencollege Peer leren over economische meerwaarde van drones