Ons OUTDOOR TESTGEBIED EBR 63 wordt gebruikt voor landbouwgerichte test- en wetenschappelijke onderzoeksvluchten. Dit gebied is gesitueerd boven het pcfruit onderzoekscentrum, de ideale match om specifieke drone applicaties voor de landbouw te testen.
- Research flights over crops: apple, pear, cherry, vineyards, berries, strawberries
- Research flights over irrigation, drought, fertilization, disease, pest, weed trials
- Testing of cropping & pruning systems.
- Follow-up of phenological development and production
- UAS multi-copter
- Fixed-wing flight training
- Sensor testing & calibration
- Hardware testing
- Testing of non-certified & experimental equipment
- Demonstration & events
- Surface: approx. 1300m x 1000m (115 Ha)
- Maximum area altitude 650 Ft AMSL (400 FT AGL / 120m AGL)
- Flying altitudes above 150 Ft AGL (45m) require coordination and approval of the DAC
- WIFI available
- Electricity available
- Permanent contact with control tower
- In accordance with UAS Geozone entry Requirements for EBR 63
- Simultaneous flights of unmanned and manned aircraft allowed
- Permanent contact between de Drone Zone Responsible (DZR) and the DAC by mobile phone
- Flights above 300 Ft AGL (90m) require special coordination and approval of Droneport Geozone Managerr.
- Take-off and landing from inside EBR 63 in a direction away from Rwy 06/24.
- The area has to be activated by NOTAM. NOTAM request will be introduced by the Droneport Geozone Manager after drone-flight slot approval.
- Slot request to be introduced by the drone operator at the latest 2 working days before the day of the flight event
- Drone pilots are responsible for all safety aspects, incidents and procedures during flight.
- The DZR must call DAC whenever a safety problem occurs in respect to manned flight activity.
- The DZR must inform DAC on start and end of drone operations and specifically of flights above 300 Ft AGL (90m)