Get in touch
Send us a message
Send us your questions or custom requirements and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
For all matters about life at DronePort Campus and business development
+32 (0) 11 46 00 66
IBAN BE45 7310 4138 1989
For all questions about DronePort Cuisine, please contact our Cuisine directly
+32 (0) 11 46 00 60
Limburg Regional Airport
For all matters concerning the airspace and flying operations
+32 (0) 11 46 00 62
IBAN BE97 0015 8624 5949
Follow us on social media for frequent updates about life a DronePort
- Coming from Gent, Brussels, Leuven: follow E40 toward Liège and take exit 25 Tienen. Follow N3 towards Sint-Truiden.
- Coming from Antwerp: follow E313 towards Liège and take exit 28 Hasselt-Zuid. Merge onto the N80 road. Continue on the N80 for approximately 13 kilometers until you reach Sint-Truiden.
- Coming from Liège: follow N3 towards Sint-Truiden.
- Coming from Namur, Charleroi: follow E42 towards Liège and take exit 10 Hingeon. Follow N80 towards Sint-Truiden.
Parking: Follow the local signs to DronePort. There’s a free visitors parking right in front and at the back of the campus building. On busy days, there’s additional parking space in front of Hangar 27.
DronePort Campus embraces bicycles! Numerous bicycle paths, integrated into the extensive bicycle route network of Limburg, intersect our location. Feel free to secure your bicycle in our designated (covered) bike racks, take advantage of the showers and lockers available in our campus building, and arrive at work feeling rejuvenated!
To get to Droneport Sint-Truiden by plane, you are subjected to prior permission from the aerodrome operator and to be filed prior departure. The designation of Limburg Regional Airport is at 504731N 0051206E. The tower can be contacted via telephone (+32 11 58 09 89) or via radio (Brustem Radio – 119.980MHz). The airport’s normal opening hours ar from 1000LT untill 1800LT (or SS whichever is first). Click here for more practical information.
- Take a train to Sint-Truiden station. You can find train connections from major cities in Belgium.
- Upon arrival at Sint-Truiden station, exit the station and walk to the nearby bus station.
- Take bus number 23 towards Landen and get off at the “Brustem Nieuwpoortstraat” stop.
- From the bus stop, it’s approximately a 10-minute walk to DronePort.
- Find a bus route that connects to Sint-Truiden. You can check the local public transportation website or use a journey planner app to find the most suitable bus route.
- Get off at the nearest bus stop to DronePort, which is usually the “Brustem Nieuwpoortstraat” stop.
- From there, it’s a short walk to DronePort.
*It’s recommended to double-check the bus and train schedules, as they might vary depending on the day of the week and time of travel. Additionally, using a navigation app or GPS device can help you navigate the roads and find the precise location of DronePort in Sint-Truiden.